The second page of the report contains the details
- You are to develop a one to two page report,
typed, using Microsoft Word, that will explain the disappearance of the Jews
in Nazi Europe.
- The report will be free of spelling, punctuation,
and grammar errors and will be in standard form (centered title and name,
one inch margins, double spaced, 12 pt. Arial or Times New Roman font, properly
- You may only use two pieces of evidence you
gather during your travels through Nazi Europe. In the report, you will identify
your reasons for picking those two pieces of evidence to present to the President.
- You will decide now among yourselves who will
become an expert in the four different
- Whenever you reach a link with four options,
you will select only the option that applies to your personal specialty.
- Read the information in your personal links
carefully. You are the only one with access to that information. Record any
details that alert you that there is a dangerous situation in Nazi Occupied
Europe for Jews on your "Info Gathering Report."
An aide steps in the room. Your passage to London
is booked on the steamship HMS Victoria. You leave immediately.